Thursday, May 10, 2007

Danger Zone

I feel like pulling this out of the Watch List just so I can keep track of changes.

These shows are considered 'on the bubble', or in danger of cancellation:

Close to Home (CBS)
Jericho (CBS) (though I'm hearing things are looking up a bit here)
The New Adventures of Old Christine (CBS)
The Class (CBS)

Scrubs (NBC)
Law and Order (NBC)
Law and Order: Criminal Intent (NBC)
Crossing Jordan (NBC)

According to Jim (ABC)
Notes from the Underbelly (ABC) (hearing this one has a shot of making it)
October Road (ABC) (I think it will get a 13 ep order)
What About Brian (ABC)

The War at Home (FOX)
Til Death (FOX) (hearing this will live and be paired with the new 'Action News')

Veronica Mars (CW) (news on this changes daily)
Girlfriends (CW)

As more news emerges, I'll update with changes here and in the Watch List. Stay tuned.

No comments: