Monday, July 21, 2008

Changes Afoot

As you can see, things are a bit in flux for me right now. San Diego Comic Con is fast approaching this week, and I am almost entirely devoted to getting ready for my wall to wall coverage of the event.

Also, this blog will be changing soon. I've registered the domain shoutingintothewind.com and the blog will be moving there, on Wordpress. I've already had a good friend of mine transfer over all of the archives, and most of the new posts will go over there once Comic Con is over. Meanwhile, I'll be posting over at the Geekerati Blog for the duration of Comic Con.

August 1st the new blog will go live with even more changes to be rolled out in the coming weeks. Once Comic Con ends, I start ramping up for the fall TV season. That means a new watch list must be created!

What's that? What about my writing? Oh there's that too. And don't think I haven't forgotten why I started this blog. I'll be talking even more about writing, mine and others, over at the new blog. I'm really excited about making these changes, and I hope you'll like them too.

So, look for me at Comic Con, read up on what I'm doing this week at Geekerati, and I'll point the way to the new blog soon enough!

1 comment:

Tavis said...

Change is always good. I'm looking forward to your coverage.