Tuesday, September 21, 2004

The Job Hunt

My sister left her job last week. Mutual decision. So, she's back to polishing the resume and working her network of contacts to find a new position.

She's a pretty strong gal, so it always takes me by surprise when she shows any vulnerability or weakness. Still, the tears over this stressful life change were short-lived and she is back in action.

Makes me proud. Reminds me that my parents did well raising us. I thank them a thousand times over for being such wonderful parents. They don't read my blog, but I don't really need them to see that. They know we appreciate them every day.

Give someone you love a hug today. Remind them that they are precious. When the world is chaotic as it so often is, it is good to remember the ones close to us that keep the chaos at bay.

No comments: