Sunday, June 04, 2006

Quick Writing Update

Working on my new drama pilot script, and I'm having so much fun! I'm hovering near page 30, so I'm about halfway home.

It's a horrible first draft, but that's to be expected.

Working on my 'what to spec' v2.0 for next week. Posting will be light. I'm recovering from upfronts.

Oh and my big news thing fell through. I was supposed to have a podcast on a mid-level entertainment news website, but that seems to have gone the way of the dodo.

May do it on my own anyway. We'll see.

4 comments:

Dreamer456 said...

Hi Shawna,

Good luck with the pilot script. I just finished the first draft of my pilot script, and it was a lot of fun to write. It came in around 70 pages. Now the hard part begins.

MaryAn Batchellor said...

Do it on your own blog!

m said...

Looking forward to the waht to spec. Just finshed a Unit and looking to something to work on during the summer.

And podcast it here, hellz yeah!

Danny! said...

Looking forward to What To Spec. v.2! From what I've seen and heard, House and Grey's are #1 & 2, super-duper HOT specs! Can't wait to see what's on that list!