Monday, July 10, 2006

My new column is up!

Hey kids! It's been a busy week, but I do have something to show for it. My new column at Movieweb has gone live. I plan to update every other day for now, until I get a good schedule, then it will be a daily column. Those of you who read the blog regularly will notice me 'cribbing' from my blog posts for the column, but hey, whatever works.

Anyway, working on the rewrite of my pilot this week. I've also started a new treatment for a feature with another writer, and my spec class starts on Wednesday. I'm a busy writer with lots of irons in the fire.

But I promise not to abandon the blog. The redesign has slowed down, but is by no means dead. I beg a little patience.

By the way, I don't care what the critics say, I loved the heck out of 'Pirates' this weekend. What a fun movie! Kudos to Terry and Ted!

4 comments:

Julie O'Hora said...

Great job, Shawna! Congrats!

Shawn said...

Good article. And good points on the shows that were snubbed. Seriously, West Wing is well past its prime. But they must get their last hoorah, mustn't they?

What class are you taking? I'm in the advanced one-hour drama with Blomquist.

MaryAn Batchellor said...

The wallet of the viewer is louder than the voice of the critic.

Seen Dead Man's Chest three times now and with all my kids, nieces, nephews, their friends -- about $200 of the $132 million is from me. Don't let anyone say I didn't do my part.

Anonymous said...

Go SHAWNA!