Monday, August 28, 2006

'Invasion' weirdness

For the last week or so, I've noticed a strange increase in comments on a post from May. It may have been one of the shortest blog posts ever -- the title was 'Conviction and Invasion cancelled'. The text -- 'According to Variety.' with obligatory link to the story.

Apparently there is either one very passionate person or several rabid Invasion fans who think people will see their adoration on a blog post on a little read blog which was posted four months ago.

I think they are finding it by googling 'Invasion cancelled' -- the post is the third search result.

Still, my plea to 'Invasion' fans is to cherish the forthcoming DVD set and move on. Besides, William Fichter has moved over to 'Prison Break' which makes me immensely happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey!

You gonna write me back, or what?? Have you been in lala land so long that you've forgotten your west coast peeps?

Drop me an email.

mcquade@fastmail.fm

Talk soon,

Cz