Friday, November 02, 2007

Looking for Radio Show guests

I'm considering the idea of a special edition of "TV Junkie" to discuss the strike. While I know a bit, I think it would be beneficial to get someone on who really knows what's up, perhaps even some WGA members.

Blogtalkradio is a great medium for getting out the message -- and if I get any "name" guests, I can get featured placement on the main page for the show, helping to generate a larger audience. A lot of the audience is made up of bloggers, who can help influence public opinion about the strike.

If you or anyone you know would be interested in participating in this show, please email me ASAP at the address to the right or comment here.

Please feel free to advertise this around other blogs -- I really want to get something together for later tonight or tomorrow afternoon. Once the live show ends, it becomes a podcast, available to all. We can also have a live chat room going during the show and as it is a live show, we can have people call in to ask questions.

UPDATE: The show will be at my regularly scheduled day (but one hour later) on Sunday at 5 PM. If you can call in, even for 10 or 15 minutes, I'd appreciate it. And hey, if there are non-WGA people who feel they have a grasp on what is up with the strike, enough to discuss it on air, drop me a line. I'm also looking for guests for upcoming shows, not just this one...(free publicity, people -- hint, hint)

2 comments:

Kidsis said...

Hi Shawna, I'll pass this along!

Sooo excited about the X-files movie.

Missed you Wednesday!

Rhys said...

You have been chosen for an inspiration meme! Resistance is futile; just do it, already. Complete details can be found here: http://greatboobsandtubes.
blogspot.com/2007/
11/dont-stop-believin
-also-revenge-of-meme.html

(Sorry, Blogger sucks with long links so I had to separate it.)

Have fun! :)

And the radio show sounds great!