Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Partly sunny

You are all magnificent people. I thank you all for reading, commenting, emailing me regarding my last post. I was definitely a little bummed about not making it in either program, but you all jumped to make me feel better, and for that I'm grateful.

I am a realist. Yes, contests are subjective in nature, but I know when my skills aren't at a level to really compete and stand out in this arena. I believe wholeheartedly that I WILL be a professional writer. I know I am still growing as a writer right now.

I'm not letting the rejection get me down. I'm back, ready to write, ready to improve, ready to rumble.

As I said, you are all magnificent people. I won't forget the generosity of kind words you bestowed upon me. Today I feel a part of the screenwriter brother/sisterhood.

No comments: