Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Blogthings - What Type of Writer Should You Be?

Hey, Blogthings has spoken. I must obey.




You Should Be a Film Writer



You don't just create compelling stories, you see them as clearly as a movie in your mind.

You have a knack for details and dialogue. You can really make a character come to life.

Chances are, you enjoy creating all types of stories. The joy is in the storytelling.

And nothing would please you more than millions of people seeing your story on the big screen!

5 comments:

Chesher Cat said...

Me too. Then I went back and changed one of the answers I was 50/50 on and I'm still supposed to be a film writer. I went back one more time and had my other personality answer the questions and it said I should be a joke writer.

So many opportunities...I'm so confused...what to do?

Neal Romanek said...

Thanks for the cool Blogthings tip. I have taken the quiz and the results are spot on (which is nice - I'd be really depressed if it said "You are a writer of romance novels").

taZ said...

Tanks for the tip! Me too!

writergurl said...

Me three!

Although, I got it from Neil who (evidently) got it from you.

Systemaddict said...

Dammit all...sci-fi writer...that's like the outcast of all writers...no wonder people blink oddly at me and tell me to keep my day job harvesting cerebral vibrations on nexus 6...

:(

I wanted to be a film writer...

James