Friday, March 31, 2006

Q&A Summary of Ronald D. Moore

Kira has posted an excellent summary of a chat with Ronald D. Moore, he the creator of the new (and much improved, in my opinion) 'Battlestar Galactica'. More good stuff!

I went to the tribute to Stephen J. Cannell at the WGA Foundation last night. I'll try to post some thoughts about this event later.

UPDATE: Let me clarify -- Stephen J. Cannell is very much alive. He was honored with the Paddy Chayefsky Award from the WGA this year, and the WGA Foundation held a tribute/ Q&A with him and many of his colleagues in his honor. Cannell has a fantastic tan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah! The dark mind of Ron, excellent, let's hope he brings it to bear on BG!

As for Stephen? I didn't even know he'd passed away. :-(

Anonymous said...

Stephen J. Cannell is a force of nature and thus can never die.

While some of us hope for reincarnation, the soul of Stephen J. Cannell will be elevated into endless syndication.