Monday, May 16, 2005

Quick hits

Who am I voting for in the L.A. Mayoral race? Hell if I know.

All I know is I'm choosing between bad and probably just as bad but hasn't been mayor for the last four years. Some people think that Hahn has been useless the last 4 years and V-ray can't be worse. I say the devil you know is probably better than the one you don't. Still, I'm conflicted.

TV Network upfronts this week. So far, I'm not impressed with NBC's schedule. Thursday goes completely unchanged and they bench their best sitcom until midseason or so. Worse, they move "The West Wing" (which, admittedly, I think should have ended this year since I've hated it for the last 3 years and refuse to watch it now) opposite Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, which I think is just folly.

Tomorrow, I get to hold my head in my hands and wonder what Andy Dick had to do to keep "Less than Perfect" on the air. I shudder to think about the possibilities, and since this is a family site and not Defamer I'll keep those horrific thoughts to myself.

No comments: