Wednesday, July 06, 2005

House pains

DO NOT try to write an outline for "House" in 6 days. Don't do it. I'm here to help you, trust me. It isn't worth your life sucked into a black hole.

So, I finished my first draft outline. It needs a few more passes, but I think my story pitch passed the test in class, so I'm optimistic that there's no serious revamping on the horizon. Of course, after the last week I've had, I prefer to remain optimistic.

Meanwhile...still doing bumps and tweaks to the "Lost" spec. Overall, I think it's in pretty good shape.

That's all I've got in the tank tonight. Sorry folks. We'll try to reload tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went completely crazy and nailed down seven pages yesterday, I think that is a record for personal daily output...I am inspired (points to Shawna)

Anonymous said...

A friend of mine who is also trying to spec House said it was the most fun she'd ever had trying to catch a disease. Of course, she has made me promise not to reveal her chosen disease on pain of catching [unnamed television disease].


My hat's off to anyone who would even attempt writing for TV. If writing is madness to start with, TV writing is madness distilled to a tasty syrup.