Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Status Report

I started my 'new job' at work (long story) so I've been busy getting acclimated. Also had a cousin in town this week who we (my sis and I) entertained last night. Meanwhile, I'm working on the second draft of my treatment after lots of notes from producer/sister.

I've signed up for the TV spec rewrite/polish class for fall. This will probably be my last class for awhile, but I plan on putting my 'House' spec through this class and then sending it out to agents by November.

I just joined a writers group that meets down the block from me. Good group and I think I will learn a lot from them.

So, that's what I'm doing. Anyone see any good films lately?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

one week until Lost premiere... good luck on the new job, Shawna... I just watched Crash and A Love Song For Bobby Long, enjoyed both. Bobby Long takes place in New Orleans so kind of ironic to see the downtown seedy area and imagine... Crash was heavy on the prejudice and racism but it all came together at the end, you hated almost everyone but they found a way to redeem