Sunday, October 30, 2005

Halloween Costume Pictures

I went as a script in development hell for Halloween.

Here are some pictures:


The front of the costume, which says "Resident of Development Hell". That's a pencil stabbing me through the heart there (and I added some "screenwriterish" glasses, even though I had Lasik surgery on my eyes last year)


This is the back. I tried to make it look like a script title page, with brads! That's the producer's knife plunged in my back there.


Finally, a halfway decent picture of me with my friend Catherine. She was a gypsy.

Most people thought the costume was pretty funny. Certainly other writers related to it well.

8 comments:

Xander said...

Damn, that's hilarious. I especially love the knife in the back. :)

Tom Rath said...

You've got the blood, but I guess it's hard to show sweat and tears. The knife in the back really is the perfect touch.

The Moviequill said...

pure genius....

Kid Sis said...

Just need to add eternal weeping...

The Constipated Writer said...

That's hilarious! Great job.

Grubber said...

Well done, that is good!

Fun Joel said...

Primo! I love it!

macmcseboy said...

I can see Dave's name on the script.... NICE