Sunday, October 30, 2005

Halloween Costume Pictures

I went as a script in development hell for Halloween.

Here are some pictures:


The front of the costume, which says "Resident of Development Hell". That's a pencil stabbing me through the heart there (and I added some "screenwriterish" glasses, even though I had Lasik surgery on my eyes last year)


This is the back. I tried to make it look like a script title page, with brads! That's the producer's knife plunged in my back there.


Finally, a halfway decent picture of me with my friend Catherine. She was a gypsy.

Most people thought the costume was pretty funny. Certainly other writers related to it well.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn, that's hilarious. I especially love the knife in the back. :)

Anonymous said...

pure genius....

Kidsis said...

Just need to add eternal weeping...

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious! Great job.

Grubber said...

Well done, that is good!

Fun Joel said...

Primo! I love it!

Anonymous said...

I can see Dave's name on the script.... NICE